STAND UP against anyone who's marganised for "not being normal"
Because really, what even IS normal? It's up to YOU to create your own definition of normal. We're launching the #iamnormal campaign to help all young people realise that they have permission to define what normal is to them.
COLLECCT 10 000 SELFIES NATION-WIDE
TO RAISE $10 000
AND CHANGE THE LIVES OF 10 000 YOUNG PEOPLE
Like us on FACEBOOK and follow us on INSTAGRAM
Take a SELFIE holding your #iamnormal sign and use the OFFICIAL #'s:
Donate $1 right here on the website to The Rogue & Rouge Foundation
NOMINATE 10 FRIENDS by tagging them in your instagram and facebook and linking them to this page!
We know that a more inclusive community would cause some of the following statistics to decrease;
- There are 7 suicides a day in Australia
- 50% of Austrlain's will suffer from mental ill-health at some point in their life
- 85% of young people have body-image issues
- 1 in 4 young Aussies will suffer from mental ill-health
- Suicide is the leading cause of death in under 44's in Australia
TOMMY FRANKLIN (SALTY RAIN)
JAN MC LUCAS (FEDERAL SHADOW MINISTER FOR MENTAL HEALTH)
THE NATIONAL MENTAL HEALTH COMMISSION
Account Name: The Rogue and Rouge Foundation
Account Number: 185446868